Friday, August 8, 2008

Tiny peaches and bulbous cats

Dan picked this peach today because its branch was about to snap. It smells delish. We're going to plant the pit and see if we can get another little peach tree.


Such a ham. How I love him. :)


Curious little thing!


"Eeeek!" says the fatty.


And lastly, Mom, I'm really sorry, because I know you bought/made this beautiful scarf for me, but it is Elphaba's favorite toy in the world. You should see her dragging it along after her. It's hysterical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ok, sweetie. I will fix Elphie when I get there. hehe.

I don't even remember that scarf...is it the piece of fuzzy stuff I just cut off the bolt? No big deal.

Happy to be home for a day or so...see you VERY SOON!!!
Love you guys!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie,
I just love your Blog. I look at it every day. Mom and I love seeing your lovely flowers, cats, house and of course you and Dan.
Keep it coming.
Have fun with your Mom and Daddy and Anna.
Love you,
Tante Annie