Thursday, September 11, 2008

We Don't Like Ike

Here's a more recent picture of my lisianthus. Isn't it pretty with all those purple blooms? I was having second thoughts about it when it started drooping, but its resurrection has impressed me.


My Sarah Bernhardt peony. Should I maybe plant it in the ground if I want it to get a whole lot bigger?


The dianthus that Granny thought she'd killed. It doesn't exactly look like it did, but at least it's got green!


I love it when the sedum start to bloom. The red/pink/fuschia colors all look so good with the pale green foliage. This is the most striking contrast.


Our two goofballs.


Case in point.


And not only does she peek at us out of the sink -- she's HOMICIDAL!!


That would actually be a great punk band name: Homicidal Kitty.

No comments: