Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Those April Showers...

Well, at least they should bring flowers, right?




I love Dan's face in this. And how Ginger is completely uninterested in playing.




My first hibiscus bloom of the season. Sorry it's so blurry -- stupid camera!




Dan put a new door on the shed he bought last fall. And we wasted no time in filling it up with stuff!




You can still see the remnants of a temporary tattoo DC gave him on his inner right forearm.




All of my gardening things! He also took out a shelf that divided the entire thing into upper and lower. There were two doors (top and bottom) when we got it, too. Thank goodness for my own personal handyman!




Tulips pushing up through the Dusty Miller, which actually still looks pretty good.




Next time I'll know to bring in my ceramic garden markers for the winter. :( My "Keep Off the Dirigible Plums" HP allusion is ruined! Anna, would you like to make me a replacement? I have a birthday coming up, you know. ;)




Irises and sedum peeking through!




I think this is the lysimachia, but it looks like sedum coming up! I'll have to keep an eye on this.







Two other things coming back up that are looking very interesting. I especially love the second one, which looks almost like a red sedum!




So hilarious!




My third baby blanket!

1 comment:

Mud said...

Oh wow! Things are blooming! Isn't it a thrill when things start coming up after a cold winter?

Your baby blanket is beautiful. I really like the second color on the edge of the...um...edging. It finishes it off just perfectly. Going to check out Ravelry right now. Love you!
Mom