Sunday, July 26, 2009

Don't let the cat out of the box!

... I mean bag!


Elphie is hilarious.


And here's Ginger, also up to no good. She enticed Nikki into giving her a spoonful of what was left of Nikki's mint chocolate chip ice cream. What a spoiled brat!


And now outside. Here's my latest Red Rum, all dewy from today's rain.


These Wave Petunias are OUT OF CONTROL.


Look! They're climbing a tree!!


And who knew my little lupine was going to make a comeback? I certainly didn't. I would have pruned it down if I'd known.


Look at that little thing. So cute.


Little Italy, with a branch of Russian sage in the foreground.


Siloam Reds.


I took this picture to show how tall the dahlias are getting. They're just to the right of the lilies, and right behind the lysimachia. (You can also see how tall the glads are getting, on the right.)


As requested, here's the entire lily garden, but as I said, they're not all in bloom at the same time. Wouldn't it be great if they were??


Strutter's Ball is fantastic. I love it!


Get a load of that color! Mmm!


YAMS! You Are My Sunshine is one of my faves now.


And get a load of these peaches!!


There are so many of them.


This one's probably the biggest of the group, but they're all pretty good size!


This is my new winter hardy hibiscus, Luna Pink Swirl. Unfortunately, she's the same color as the grass.


Here's my little rosebush, Comte de Chambord.


I couldn't get it to focus right, but isn't it cute?


Dan wreaked all this destruction the other day with his new hedge clippers. :)


My purty hostas. I just love the little lavender bells.


So nice!


Look at this wee small cat, dozing off! :)

No comments: