Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Before the Storm

Before the Storm has opened up!


And I have some very...


...pretty...


...little...


...roses!


Aren't they precious??


Look at them! HOLY COW!


It's crazy.




You can almost feel how soft it is. :)


Dripping petals.


And sneaky little rosebuds.


Rosa!


My little African violet.


My fantastic Little Duckling clematis has stepped into the spotlight!


I just LOVE it!


Look at all the climbing and buds at the top!


Just finishing opening up! :)


Pinks! My Telstar Picotee dianthus.


I don't know the name of this one, but it's great. :)


And in case anyone was getting bored, Garrett found a BATHTUB buried in his back yard!


Yup, it's a bathtub. And it's full of ash. And it's solid steel, so it's going to be oh-so-fun to get it out of there.

No comments: