Saturday, June 5, 2010

Daff!

I think it's a double daffodil! YAY!


It was raining; the deck isn't lacquered or anything. But we have RAILINGS! And a HANDSOME HUSBAND! :)


And a small, hilarious, stretching kitty!


Garrett, being the amazing man that he is, donated a Common Roadside lily from his garden to mine! YAY! (It isn't in the ground yet, obviously.)


I'm sorry.


I really just can't seem to stop...


...photographing these sweet little roses!


And I really can't get over my Little Duckling! :)


Look how TALL it's getting!


I really can't tell you how excited I am that my two hibiscus(es?) are coming back up!


Woopee!


The others were my secret sideyard roses. This is Comte de Chambourd. :) I clipped this baby and took it inside and put it in water. It smells so delicious. :)


Lupine!


I was trying for an artsy picture of the buds on my common roadside lily. Did it work?

No comments: