Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mrow

Look at my sweet girls. Remember when we had to guard little tiny Elphie from big mean Ginger?


Awwww.


Elphaba did some exploring on top of the shoe shelves.


And got caught black-handed.


We decided to get some action shots of me in my garden.


The weeds like to hide in the irises, because they know I don't get in there very often.


Dan got a little artistic.




An awkward sitting position, and Princesse Caroline is on my head.


I didn't count them, but get a load of this patch of irises.


Another view.


We went to a new nursery and they had these kind of pitiful-looking creeping phlox half off. I kind of cut it in half and stuck it in two different spots.


The grape hyancinth has these little pods on it.


I love these lemon zest petunias!


My Kerry sedums are so happy.


Princesse Caroline de Monaco has three blooms!


Look at my dianthus!


Neither is covered like the creeping phlox is, but they're so purty.


I planted that Portland rose, Comte de Chambord, and look at this...


...A BUD! It likes me!!


Here's what I usually refer to as the "other" side of the porch. From front to back, you can see the hostas, the very happy and bloomingful bleeding hearts, creeping phlox, coralbells, and Las Vegas irises.

No comments: