Monday, June 2, 2008

Psycho kitties


Checking to see if Ginger is done with her attack or if she can relax.



They both love the laser pointer. It's one of the few things that brings them together. Literally. ;)



Lazy!



Look at her, all stretched out.



I'm not even exaggerating when I say that the instant after I snapped this picture, Elphie attacked Ginger's tail and an epic battle began.



The Las Vegas on the far side of the porch are going CRAZY! Look at that! I count nine blooms. Just fabulous.



The nameless white and purple ones are also looking beautiful! (And there's a little tiny Las Vegas plant right in front. See that?)



The Vista Red salvia are looking great as well. They're filling out quite nicely. :) I wish I'd bought more!



This is the best picture I've gotten yet of the nemesia. Isn't it pretty?



This is my Margarita Peppermint portulaca. It reminds me of moss rose, a little bit. This is the first bloom I've had on it, and I'm really excited. Apparently it's a succulent, so you have to be careful not to over-water it.



The Outback Paper Flower has a few buds, and it's so pretty when it opens up all the way! (Doesn't it kind of look like a Bloomin' Onion??)



This is that mystery flower in front of the coral bells. Any ideas?



The mailbox verbena. So pretty! The Pink Picotee verbena will definitely be making an appearance again next year. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kitties are getting on ok. Yay! So cute. Gingy is being very grown up to accommodate little Elphie. She deserves a sweet.

Does that mystery flower look like the columbine? Its leaves do, but I can't see the flower very well. Does it turn backwards on itself like the columbine? I have two in my garden, and they're different sizes and colors. Maybe you just have a different one.

That nemesia is fabulous! That's a new one for me...must not be able to grow those down here. At lease I never have.

Everything's beautiful, Sweetie. Oh, and I wanted to tell you how VERY much I loved seeing YOU in the photos last post! You look beautiful. It was terrific to see your sweet face. I sure miss you!

Love you,
Mom