Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pevensie

She doesn't have a middle name, but since we aren't keeping her I guess it's better that she doesn't. I probably shouldn't have named her at all. But she's just so pretty!

Melissa and I found her wandering around outside of work last night, and we thought initially that she was declawed, so we absolutely were not going to leave her out there to fend for herself. It turns out that her claws are just worn down really, really short. I'm trying to find her a nice home, because Dan put the kabosh on the idea of keeping her. He said he absolutely draws the line at two cats.

She's really just gorgeous. I guess she's full grown, but she's very thin and malnourished, and actually she's still pretty young, I think.


We put her in the cage at first.


She probably ate half her weight in cat food.


We moved her to the bathroom so she could have use of a litter box.

I hope we find her a good home!! :(

No comments: