Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Notorious C.A.T.

Elphie drinks from the faucet. And occasionally gets a drip on her ear or her nose.


I love the slight tilt of her head in this one.


Presenting... Mona Lisa. She looks a lot like a stargazer.


And *squeaky voice* Red Rum is looking beautiful.


I just noticed today that my Twist and Twirl coleus is sending up coleus-like shoots! I'm so very observant... I wonder how long they've been there.


The indestructible wisteria, leafing out like a plant possessed.


I'm gonna get a lot more portulaca next year and put it in all different size pots.


My phlox is looking more like when I bought it last year!


These bell-like blooms on the hostas are just so pretty. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing about that hilarious thank-you card. Little diablo. Too funny.

The Mona Lisa is gorgeous! I have it as my wallpaper on my phone. I love it. Everything's looking great, lovey!

Miss you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Elphie is getting so big! I can't wait to see her.