Sunday, May 24, 2009

Trop continued

I'm really happy I got these Seaside Daisies! They're so precious!


Firebreather from today... another one opened. :)


Princesse Caroline de Monaco is sooo close to opening! (Before the Storm doesn't even have any buds yet! Wah!)


I was so happy to see the Sarah Bernhardt peony coming back up this year!


Three blooms on Tiny Hope!


My Wave Petunia isn't letting down the rest of them. They're all going crazy!


I like this view of Bordeaux, too. :)


And lastly, this picture actually shows how tall my nemesia is/are. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I can't believe how much those petunias grew in one day!

I LOVE masses of irises. I can't wait to see whole groups of them all over your garden. So beautiful!

Everybody looks good today. Your weather must be perfect, huh?

The lupine is great, too. I love each of the little "bonnets." They're so cute.

I'll be sure and show Anna the gaillardia!

Love you, sweetie. Looking very good!
Love,
Mud