Sunday, May 24, 2009

Trop Jaloux!

Isn't she lovely?


I got up this morning and there were three open...


... and one wasn't even all the way! Isn't that cute?


I just love them.


And now, for some more comparison pictures...


Bordeaux yesterday, and...


... Bordeaux today. I didn't think it could get any crazier!


I think I snapped this picture on accident, but I actually really like it. That's the nemesia that's blurry in the foreground, and the exotic geranium in the background.


My Shastas are looking beautiful!


I might have to add some more creeping phlox next year, because this is unbelievable.


And you had to know there would be pictures of my bleeding hearts. :)


At the bottom left you can see some little white buds.


I don't think I've featured the hostas in a while, but they're filling out nicely.


Firebreather, False Bluebonnet, and Las Vegas!


I thought this picture was kind of cool. (And I can't get over the color of Firebreather...!)


My pink oriental lilies are still growing.


Las Vegas is really very pretty despite being brown. And look at all the buds in the background!


:)


I love it!


Only a little bit longer until it's completely blooming.


What a beauty! (You can see the hair clip very well in this one. hehe)


I can't believe that I didn't think I liked irises when we first moved in.


Lysimachia is going crazy! (And that little albino stalk is still at the bottom!)


Gaillardia and Russian sage from yesterday.


Look at all those little faces!

These are all the Las Vegas buds on the other side of the porch. Holy cow!


My little potted plants (and a nice view of the flag bracket.) Dahlia, tuberous begonia, and Bordeaux.


I thought this was really cool. Look at the light shining through the top left flower!


Looks like my exotic geranium is getting ready to bloom.


This is the little seed geranium that Dan bought me at Home Depot the other day as a surprise. :)


My windowbox petunias are flourishing.


Twist & Twirl is doing beautifully, but I don't think Merlin's Magic is very happy. :(


This one's for Anna!


It's yelling at me about having too many labels, so I'm going to have to continue on another post. haha


You know you're out of control when...

No comments: