Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Desktop garden

No, really. It's taking up half of my computer desk in the library. ;)


I have to keep the door closed when I'm not in here because Ginger seems to think that the Coleus is a really good snack. And somehow it doesn't matter how many times I bop her on the nose.



In this one you can see the Rainbow Red Velvet coleus really well. I just love it! I got two of them.



You can also see my two little succulents in one pot, my pink African violet, the little Easy Wave White petunia, and my Rex begonia. More of that later though. :)


My Rainbow Festive Dance coleus. Fantastic colors!



And lastly, my gorgeous Chicago Fire Rex begonia! I saw it in a magazine and just nearly died when I found it at the nursery. Maybe I should have gotten like five of them. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, that rex begonia would probably love the light in your study....and MawMaw says if you keep your begonia inside it won't get bugs on it! hehe.