Monday, May 12, 2008

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head...

It rained all day yesterday and it's still going! My little garden is so happy to have all the nutrients that my garden hose just can't bring them.



My little Dynamite Light Blues. I know Mom and Anna said they're their favorites. :) They're growing and flowering like crazy!



My hostas are looking great! :)



My Lucky Strikes still haven't opened, but there's a little bud coming up! And they're so pretty anyway.



Here's my little Yellow Rebel. I feel the name is appropriate since it should have been pink and white. :)



My geranium. And what is going on with the Gerbera daisy on the left side of the picture? Is that a problem? Neither of my others are doing that.



The little lisianthus seems to enjoy the porch.


And here... *drumroll*

... is the garage door!! TA DA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisianthus? That's lovely! Don't know that one. The garage door looks great...that boy's a keeper!!