Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Photo crazy

Trying to straighten out this whole doggone thing with embedding captions under photos, etc. Here goes nothing.


My gorgeous Gerbera daisies and dahlias. Aren't they fabulous? The daisies are each in their own pots, and today I bought a big pot to put both dahlias in together. So purty.



My American Cherry geranium. I wasn't planning on buying it, but I saw the gorgeous color and it just kind of hopped into my shopping cart. Darnedest thing.



Squirrelly here was purchased last night at Walgreen's. He was inexpensive and I knew Dan would cringe. *innocent smile* And that's Dusty Miller, freshly watered, right in front of him.



Grape hyacinth. So beautiful. Couldn't resist. :)



The indestructible thyme and the garden marker I made on my last trip to Houston. The quote is from Xenophilius Lovegood's garden in the seventh Harry Potter book.



My gorgeous Old-Fashioned bleeding heart. It isn't in the ground yet, but I plan on planting it tomorrow or Thursday.



My little violas! Aren't they precious??



This picture felt really artsy and I was excited about it until I downloaded it and realized the old sink is in the background. But then I realized that kind of made it even artsier.



My Dynamite Light Blues. Aren't they beautiful?



Dynamite Oranges. These are my favorite plant in the whole garden right now. :)



Ginger was rather miffed that I wouldn't let her come outside when I was clearly having so much fun out there. Sméagol didn't seem to mind, though.



The peach tree is blooming. Dan holds high hopes that each blossom will be a peach. But realistically, it would split right down the middle and die under the weight. Those peaches are huge!

No comments: