Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Iris heaven!


I have Las Vegas on both sides of the porch! The one on the other side finally bloomed. :)



And the main side is just going bonkers.



Three huge blooms on Las Vegas and one about to open up.



The newest one to bloom now has two flowers!



They're SO PRETTY!



I, uh, just can't seem to stop taking pictures of Princesse Caroline.



My snaps are looking good, even though I accidentally knocked one over with the hose. Oops!



All the verbena is going crazy, including the verbena in the mailbox!



See?



And unfortunately, it seems that there's a problem with this Gerbera daisy, because one of the new flowers has started getting brown spots too. :(



I need to make a matching one that says, "Keep Off the Indestructible Thyme."



My grape hyacinth isn't looking as bad as I thought. It almost looks like it's trying to make a comeback, but isn't it too late in the season for that?



This lisianthus is so darn pretty!



And last, but certainly not least, Her Royal Highness. Angry, as always, that anyone would dare to go outside without her.

No comments: