Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Eden?

I'm having such a blast with this gardening. Mom, thanks for humoring me by looking at this blog. :)



I bought this African violet on clearance at the grocery store the other day. Isn't it pretty? It's very different from my pink one.



There is another plant that I've deemed indestructible -- this wisteria. I procrastinated all last year about planting it, and finally I gave it up as a loss. It's been sitting in the corner of the yard by the garage, and yesterday while I was watering I was dumbfounded to see that it was leafing out. Unbelievable!



A lone bloom on our magnolia tree, which is looking beautiful with all its leaves. :)



My columbine is blooming!



This is Partytime, an alternanthera?, that I bought yesterday. I just love the stripes!



I also got this little Figaro dahlia.



This is called an Outback Paper Flower. I think it's so cool!



This coleus is called Twist and Twirl. Very different from my other coleus.



A New Guinea Impatien called Grape Crush.



Dan tore all the siding off the front of the garage. He plans to put up the new siding tomorrow.



A little plywood.



Cutting the plywood.



I put about a coat and a half of paint on the doorframe the other day. It definitely needed it. It makes such a difference!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MWE! I know you're just posting LAWLcats to annoy me. It's outrageous.

Still waiting for pictures of Elphie. Say hi to Dan, and give DC a hug for me.