Monday, May 19, 2008

F Troop!


Dan built me some little platforms for my flowerpots so you can see them from the road!



Don't they look great?



Smartass had to exaggerate when I asked him to pose for the picture, since I couldn't get an action shot because it took him like two seconds.



I think they're going to like getting more sun and more attention!



They're so darn purty!



"What are you guys doin' out there?"



Ginger wasn't too happy about Dan and me being outside, having fun without her.



She kept watching us through the window and making pitiful noises.



The mailbox garden is looking bright and colorful!



Here's what I think is an iris bud.



My biggest Kerry sedum. And to the top right you can see something peeking through the dirt!! I hope it's a gladiola.


PS: We've been watching the first season of "F Troop," thus the title of this post.

No comments: