Monday, May 19, 2008

Angry kitty


My little African violet really perked up and spread out when I put it into a larger pot. She's pretty happy. :)



My Rex begonia!



I don't even know what the leafy little job at the front right is. But it's pretty and colorful. :)



A picture from about a month ago, when Ginger decided to get (was forced) into a trash can and Dan held it above his head. You can imagine she loved the view.



Pouting when Dan was outside and we wouldn't let her out.



Taking a very uncomfortable-looking nap, resting her head on my pool cue. Hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, your African Violet looks very healthy and happy! You sure have a green thumb, kiddo.

The photo of Dan and Ginger is so hilarious...Just how I picture him "having fun" with the poor cat all the time. Wonder how she's going to react to Elfie...

I love your blog. It's like talking to you on the phone, but I get to see pictures! How great is that?!

Love love love you!
Mom